10 October, 2012

Tuesday 9 October, 2012 Her World Photo Shoot.


Yesterday wented out from office again. I bring company products went to photo shooted with Her World Magazine.


                                                      at home, before went to worked. 




at office, just want to say cheese to my phone camera lol




Launched Mauboussin sinpapore fb page 




Lunch time, ate noodle curry my favorite at hong Lim Hwaker Center with Warren.





at studio during photo shooting with Her World Magazine







My dinner,... cooked by my mother in law . Just realised that fish cake in Singapore and Thailand are different! Of course, I like Thai fish cake more than singapore fish cake because it's more spicy. ^^ 





My mother in law cooked my favorite pork ball yeterday. I am very happy when my mil saids she willing to cooked this for me because I like to eat it so much ! ^0^











No comments:

Post a Comment