02 October, 2012

Renovation my bedroom ^^ / ทำห้องใหม่ซะที



We put new wardrobe, new TV console and new side tables which custom made by my father in law friend. And we paint our room to make our room more bright and look like a brand new. :)

The first idea to renovate my room is because i don't have my own space since i move to stay with my hubby. So, me and hubby agree to plan this project together....

Start with me..., i draw the design for my own wardrobe, the TV console and side tables to let my husband and father in law see so that they can pass to the uncle (my fil friend) see the wardrobe design is it fit for my room. after that the uncle come to my house to see the space in my room and discuss with me about the design that i pass to him. As everything was fine so, the uncle start to custom wardrobe and  TV console for us. After done, me and hubby help each other to painted our bed room with two blue shades.

















after finished ! 














The last picture is my new closet and little niece which located outside my room, my father in law as his friend to custom made for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment