04 October, 2012

Fitting at Coast London & Divine Couture

Today out from office to go to had fitting at Coast London & Divine Couture. 

First place is Coast London Boutique at Paragon, Orchard Road. I reach there on time 12.00 pm. but never see stylist team at Coast London me Boutique yet. So, I just checked with sale staff at there, and she misunderstand that I'm a model so, she brought me to fitting room to try all costume ^^" but i told her no! I'm not a model... I'm from Mauboussin, I brought jewelry here to fitting, then she laughed !! and sorry me for misunderstanding. 


Haha got people think I'm a model lol. So, funny. ^0^


on the way go to Paragon, Orchard Road...




Fitting for test all costume before a real shoot  (for TV commercial in France and Switzerland.) on Tuesday 15 October, 2012 ...







After finished fitting at Coast Boutique shop, I went to Divine Couture to continue another set of fitting ... 

huh! Hope can finish fast !!! 
























Luckily that today all the 2 locations of fitting run though smoothly ^^ .

So, I can went back to Mandarin Gallery to return the jewelry back to the shop . after that i went to had lunch at Cinelaisure  food court.
I ordered Thai Chicken Basil fried rice, $5.00 (Added egg) ^^ 
I love to come here eat even know is not authentic! but the taste still ok, I can accept

As you can in the picture, It's totally no basil leaf lol ... 





No comments:

Post a Comment