10 October, 2012

Mauboussin Scraf available in Singapore !!

Yes!! Today it's Wednesday .^^ Lefts 2 more day ths week will end. 


Wake up very late 7.35 am. I rushed on time in morning again ! 
Just anyhow wear because no time to choosed :( 
but this dress very comfy ^^ just wear legging to matched it. 



 Nonya was my morning meal at office because morning i rushed on time no time even drink milk. =="



Late today, My boss pass me new mauboussin scraf. It's a limited collection scraf from France.
He imported the scraf becuase want to present to client during private sale on November.



Mauboussin scraf retail price at $650 



have a silver plate and diamond on the scraf. n wonder the price so expensive!! 



Afternoon time, I brought some packaging and scra send to Mauboussin Boutique at Mandarin Gallery, Orchard Road. After leaved shop i droped by at Somerset had sushi at Umisushi, Cheap and nice for my afternoon break.




free gifts from colleague 



my dinner cooked by my mother in law... i like to eat pumpkin so much !! 






Varieties of  ruits at home ^^ 


snacks at home .. Actually got a lot of snacks at home but this peanut, my hubby like to eat it very much. 






No comments:

Post a Comment