04 November, 2012

Nariko's Advanced BD Party with Dora theme

Yesterday, It's Saturday 3 November, 2012 and It was a little niece "Nariko" advanced birthday celebration's day.  Actually Nariko actual birthday is on 11 November but I've heard that all relative will travel to Genting so that my sister in law (Nariko's mom) plan to celebrate Nariko birthday in advance.

It was a very tiring day! so many relative come to my house. I wake up early in the morning help my mother in law to prepared some food and cooked Tom Yum Soup, BBQ sauce ( my own recipe ^^) and seafood sauce )

After cook finished I bring Nariko to take a shower and dress nice to get ready for her birthday party in evening time.

Tom Yum Soup 


BBQ Sauce 


Sea food Sauce


Lodong


Afternoon time, I do the party decoration with Dora theme at home for niece Nariko while waiting for Naiko's mom come back home. 

About 3.30 pm. the decoration is 70%! completed!!  And unbelievable that i can blowing ballon about 10 balloons. Now, I'm very feel pain my cheek! = =" 



Birthday day girl 


Relative continually came and brought birthday present along to gave Nariko. 


Nariko and her present 

This year our family have a surprise for Nariko, my sister in law plan to have a surprise her own daughter to throw her pacifier on her 3 rd year birthday! party but never successful ! 

Nariko have 3 pacifiers and she throw 2 pacifier away bit still keep one. I know my sister in law don't want to push her too much because she about to cry when her mom ask her to throw away her pacifier. 

Actually children if grown more up it's very difficult to push them to stop to have pacifier so, it's better to stop to give them earlier when they was young like 1.5 - 2 years old. This is what my husband's friend said. I don't have experience so i couldn't say anything! but i agree with them. 

Now, little niece 3 years old already!  she simply adorable and smart ! I see her everyday and growing up so fast!! She'll my lovely niece forever:) 




 joyce ! hubby cousin !  


















v







Cute grandpa




pretend to be her birthday owner replace Nariko lol ^^ 











Nariko and her yiyi + jiu jiu 

   
Nariko about to cry when her mom ask her to throw away her pacifier and my mother in law help her to throw away her pacifier.































No comments:

Post a Comment