25 November, 2012

My DIY Wedding ang pow box



Now is November 2012, It's quite a long way to reach my actual day March 9, 2013.
So, I just find something to do on weekend, Suddenly think an idea want to DIY my wedding ang pow pox because of I don't want to buy expensive ang pow box outside which is not nice to use one time and throw away. 
so this it's a good idea to do it myself ^^. Can save my money and can get ang pow bow that i want !

First process, I start to find DIY ang pow box idea from DIY website first to inspire your idea! 
For me I gonna DIY wedding ang pow box have 3 layers like cake. 
And this picture is my reference idea picture :) 



Ok next step see what  you should to prepare : 

- Box :  to make 3 layers 
the Largest size i use A4 paper carton 
- Lace, ribbon 
get it from my last time papa stocks (My family in Thailand run a garment business so we have this kind of decoration items a lot and luckily brought some to Singapore for decoration my ROM's Day in Singapore last year. 
- Wrapping Paper : (I choose to use pink color, my favorite color ^^) from DAISO 
- Scissor
- Glue
- Two sides tape 
- Pen Knife
- Small stuff toys or artificial flowers (Optional) 
all decorate items,  you can buy it it at DAISO, it's a good place to find a variety of decorate items in one shot. ^^

Let's start it !! 

1. make the hole two put ang pow and make the hole at the last layer box so that ang pow can go through the last box. 
2. Wrap all 3 boxes with white color paper first to cover the A4 paper carton box pattern. 
2. Wrap with pink color paper (use two sides tape) 
3. Put Ribbon to decorate the box
4. Put 3 layers together
4. Decorate with artificial flowers 
5. Decorate some pearl at the hole to make it nicer

Done !! 


Make a big hole for the last layer box 

                                             
                                                              Make hole for guest to put ang pow 


Wrap with color paper that you like and decorate it with small toys and artificial flower



Put some more decoration ^^ 









Completed !! 



Summary picture process ^^ From useless boxes become my nice ang pow box ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment